Tuesday, August 03, 2004

And the Band Played on...

Yesterday finally Bush admitted that he didn't give a shit about faulty (darn good) intelligence reports in his decision to go to war with Iraq.
Actually he admitted to the fact that his mind was made up during his campaign for the presidency in 2000. "This guy (Saddam) really tried to kill my dad".

All the hoopla about this bullshit, intelligence, wmd's, al-queda-Saddam ties, uranium yellow cake purchase, it was to fool the american people...don't you get it!? "And you "motherfuckers" (press people) can kiss my ass! I got you in my pocket, with all the tax cuts you're getting and deregulation of media coming your way... you better shut your mouth and quit asking me about this shit!!!"

And the band played on...

"And you, left wing liberal, nigger lover, homo supporting commie assholes can go and Cheney yourselves or my bully bull-horn carrying teenagers will kick your asses and we're fuckin' going to steal the election this time again, so you keep barking, 'cause I don't give a shit. This country will stay a democracy... my kind of democracy!!!"

And the band played on...

"And the economy is great, don't you get it?! Actually it's the greatest ever, all my friends tell me so, their profit is up like 83% during my presidency, that has never happened in the American history. You pessimist left wing liberals just go and Cheney yourselves!!!"

And the band played on...

"And America is mine, and the American people really love me, you get it, and I'm not gonna let go no matter what, God has chosen me as president, so you all the left wing liberal, out of mainstream America, godless assholes, might as well start packing and move..."

And the band played on...