Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Bullies and Butt-Fucking

Risking to sound like "the rude pundit", I want to talk about "bullies".
Now we all have experienced, at least once or came across, a bully in our lifetime. Whether in kindergarten, elementary school, junior high, or high-school you find them all over. In television (Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Neil Cavuto) on radio (Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Armstrong Williams etc) in print ( William Safire, Bill Kristol, Ben Stein) at Abu Ghraib or in our very own prison system. They do not discriminate along gender, race, sexual preference, or religious affiliation, neither along philosophical beliefs unless you're a right wing neocon.

Psychologically a "bully" is a sociopath. An individual that has lots of problems with him/herself. It is his/her admission that "I am fucked up" and will do anything and everything to level the playing-field. If he/she fucks you up, than he/she doesn't seem so out of line. But along the way, they realize that there is something to gain by being a bully. You can rule, or at least leave the impression that you rule, if you intimidate, shit on, or beat up someone without a reason, plus you test the human fiber of the individual, until you break the spirit of another human being. It is the strategy implemented in interrogations. Break that human spirit.

Perhaps you were lucky and went through all your schooling without coming across a bully, and you never went to jail to learn that butt-fucking is not your cup of tea. Maybe you landed a job where you couldn't escape bullies. They are the managers of our corporations, and I tend to believe they're trained in this skill. A bully manager will bully you and push you to your very limits to see how much you can take. The philosophy is simple: if you take shit, you deserve shit and will be treated as shit. We've all experienced that, pushed by needs to pay the mortgage, to put our kids through school, to pay the bills or be destitute, and swallowed our pride, turned around, dropped our pants and got butt-fucked as long as the paycheck was coming.

Recently I rebelled. A year and a half ago, I got this job in a corporation as one of the top managers. Good pay, good perks, and not much to break my back with. Well, all good things come to an end after a while. The CEO of the corporation is a real bully that will push you to oblivion in a sadistic way to see how much shit you will take. He applied that to me; first time last january,by changing my job description only a bit . Just as a reflex of past experiences, I turned around and dropped my pants to see what would happen. Well, I got butt-fucked (not ashamed to admit it). The next thing he did in May was change my job description again trying to enslave me, and stuck a broom up my butt to sweep the floor while I did all my other duties. This time my butt got really sore and I started nauseating but the old reflex was still working. In a couple of months I realized that my kid was out of school, that I had a roof over my head, all paid for, and I don't have to take this anymore. And before I lost all dignity, I quit.

What I really want to talk about is John McCain. Another Vietnam war hero, the senator from Arizona, the man that built his political carrier on telling the truth, showing his integrity and standing up against dishonest traits in the American politics. That is all peachy. I used to respect him as a politician despite his opposing philosophical standing on issues. I respect anybody that really believes in something and dedicates his life to a cause.

I am not going to attack his service to this country. There is no question about his loyalty to the country or his suffering for 5 years as a POW. The only rationale that I will bring up is that no matter how much human fiber you're born with and taught in your life, being confined in a bamboo shack for five years in a foreign land and treated like an animal, it will eventually break your spirit .

John Mc Cain ran against George W. Bush in 2000, he ran the good-old-fashion way. He didn't have any idea that he is running against a conspiracy to highjack the presidency of his beloved country. They (the conspirators) unleashed their attack dogs to question his loyalty for this country, to denigrate, and strip him of all dignity and accused him of having a black illegitimate child. What he did after that we all know: turned around, dropped his pants and allowed them to butt-fuck him. Perhaps is the broken spirit, perhaps is the routine but over all is a surrender of ones dignity. You can see that once in a while he has a dignity flare-up when he recently stood up for John Kerry against the "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" dishonest ad, which means he is a good man, but with a broken spirit if immediately afterward he will appear with George W. Bush on a campaign rally side by side and praising the very man that stripped him of all dignity which he had built his life and political career on. And he keeps allowing George W. Bush to butt-fuck him every chance he gets.